Take a moment, right now, to ask yourself what you want to make happen in the next three years…professional achievement, industry reinvention, personal reinvention, inner peace, contribution?
What do you need to do in the next three to six months to set yourself and your team on this course? And who do you want to be while you create this?
With executive coaching, you give yourself the benefit of confidential conversations focused completely you. We consider your business context, your goals, and your actions to achieve those goals.
Typical roles for our executive coaching clients include Chief Marketing Officer, Managing Director, Regional Operations Lead, and VP-Strategy, as well as emerging leaders identified as high-potential. These leaders work with us when they step up to a new role, drive their organizations through complex change, or realize they’re ready to lead even more effectively.
Six Month Coaching Program
Here’s a sample of our 6 month coaching programs:
• Initial depth session (2-3 hours in person) to further develop objectives and start actions
• 4-6 30 minute stakeholder interviews by phone or in person
• Myers-Briggs Step II assessment, interpretation, and application to objectives; Enneagram consultation and additional assessments as arranged
• 2 half day “shadowing” and debrief (clients cite these sessions as especially powerful)
• Written summary of feedback and implications for action
• Facilitated feedback/evaluation with executive leader at ~1 month and on completion
• 5 90-minute in person coaching sessions
• Approximately 8 30-60 minute phone or Skype coaching sessions
• Open access for brief calls or emailed questions
• Written goal report at ~1 month, impact survey if requested, and progress report on completion
• Wrap session with guidelines for continuing learning
We customize our programs to meet the needs, preferences, and schedule of each client. 6 month coaching programs range from $8,000 to $25,000 based on intensity, in person v. remote contact, degree of integration with organizational leadership programs, and client level.
We offer our executive coaching services both in person at your office (especially in Silicon Valley / San Francisco Bay Area), by phone/Skype, or through a combination of the two. Usually, our work is sponsored by your company.
In addition to 6 month programs, we offer intensives (usually 2 or 3 half-days) to help clients with specific objectives, such as
• Develop a plan for your first 3-6 months in a new role
• Prepare for an especially important presentation
• Figure out how to approach a decision or align executives on a proposal
• Make progress on a specific behavioral change goal
Contact Us to Design a Program for You
Executive coaching works because we forge a powerful partnership. As the client, you drive the agenda, determine your objectives, explore your options, choose your next steps, and take action. As coaches, we offer observations, questions, methodologies, and tools to sharpen your observations, deepen your learning, and advance your action.
When you work with us, you draw more fully on your own wisdom. Additionally, our experience in leadership, executive onboarding, change management, and a rich history of strategy consultation is available to you in our conversations. Our coaching is a custom learning experience designed specifically for you and your goals.
Contact us for a confidential conversation about your goals.