Onboarding and Starting New Leadership Roles
Are you about to step into the unknown and often rocky terrain of a new leadership role? Having the right strategy in place before you start can help you gain the trust and respect of your colleagues and set you on the path to success.
Did you know that the choices you make in your first 90 days on the job will profoundly influence both your effectiveness and your job satisfaction? Don’t wait for your new organization to guide you through the onboarding process. Make the most of your first 90 days, and take charge of your start!
IdeaShape has experience guiding C-level executives and high potentials through their critical career transitions:
- Coached executives, including C-levels and SVPs, through their crucial first few months
- Partnered with top new hires to develop their 90-day plan before their start
- Designed and taught Executive MBA courses, new employee webinars, and onboarding programs in Leading from the Start
- Consulted with business unit heads and HR business partners on improving onboarding for new managers and directors
- Consulted with companies to help them identify, develop, and promote high-potentials
- Presented to business groups, coaches, and human resources leaders on how to set new hires for success
Contact us for a confidential consultation to discuss how we can help you get set for success in your upcoming leadership role.
To gain insight and practical tools for acing your first 90 days on the job, pick up Pam’s book, 42 Rules for Your New Leadership Role. You’ll read about many common mistakes made by new leaders and how you can avoid them. Learn more or order the paperback by visiting our book page, or download it to your Kindle app today!
Finally, if you’re a senior executive, SVP-HR, or executive coach, you’ll find Pam’s guidance in this video will challenge and support you improving your senior team as you onboard new executives.